Here we go

Twizzled D.
on 12/20/11 6:46 am
 Congrats to everyone who's made it through the surgery in December so far, and congrats to everyone coming up the rest of the month. Fellow Dec 21st-ites, health and prayers and see you with a smaller stomach in a few days. 

And happy holidays to all. I'm staying at my parents' post-surgery until around the 27th, not taking my own laptop and I'm awful at remembering my passwords. 
-Kristi

cassandra1021
on 12/21/11 2:08 am - MD
good luck to you!!!
I have a ways to go, but by the grace of God I will reach my goal!!! 

Darcy S.
on 1/1/12 3:53 am - Clinton, CT
I was the 20th. Happy new year! How are you all feeling? I see the dr on the 5th. Can't wait to be put on the next step...mushed good.

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

Twizzled D.
on 1/1/12 6:52 am
 I don't see my surgeon until the 16th - he's out of town this week, and I should go next week but opted for the 16th since I'm off from work that day anyway and don't have to burn a half sick day. This Wednesday I start purees...and I sure hope it changes how I'm feeling. I'm not used to be so *tired* - like I could literally close my eyes right now and be asleep. Yet when I try to go to sleep...I toss and turn restlessly. The last few days I've had some...not pain...I'd call it "discomfort" at my incision areas, especially when I lay down. I can't sleep on my stomach at all, and that's my preferred sleeping position....so I'm not sure if I'm in a vicious cycle or what. 

Good luck to y'all!
-Kristi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow...it's almost been a year!
manda2108 · 1 replies · 1076 views
Down 80lbs today
ete77 · 7 replies · 1408 views
Dec surgery check in.
Darcy S. · 5 replies · 1308 views
Raw Veggies
Shadowcrypt · 2 replies · 1050 views