Dec surgery check in.

Darcy S.
on 4/14/12 10:36 pm - Clinton, CT
I'm feeling great and have lost what feels like a ton of weight. I am not dropping lbs as quickly and the scale bounces between 186 and 184 for the last week and a half.

I screw up and eat to fast or something I've eaten before fine decides not to agree with me about once a week. But it's so worth it to me. I am getting scared because I'm wanting to snack again at night so I need to nip that habit.

How are you all doing?

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

janers123
on 4/15/12 12:55 am - UT
Hi, my surgery was on Dec. 19 th. I've been feeling great! I have been loosing between 1-3 lbs a week at fist now it's about 1 lb. So slow. But at least it is a loss. I too have seen some habits come back, but I feel like I'm much more aware of it. I don't really dump I do fet like hot flashes and heart races. I wi**** were worse for me.

I am so happy I did this and wish I would of done it sooner. On April 28th I signed up for my first 5 k. I know I am no where near being able to jog the whole time. BUT I signed up and am doing it. WOW.

Istarted this journey at 309 and as of last Tuesday I was 239 . I just weigh on Tues. I don't want to be a weigh****cher.

Darcy congrats to you on this journey as well as we both know it's not easy.

Darcy S.
on 4/16/12 9:08 am - Clinton, CT
Sounds like your doing great! Congrats! Thanks for connecting

AlicatNZ
on 4/27/12 9:37 pm - New Zealand
I'm in New Zealand, had my surgery 5th dec (sleeve), can eat anything, just less of it, but feeling a lot less restriction also now. Still have to really watch my calorie intake and snacking, as some weeks I can gain and some weeks I lose. Going to the gym anywhere between 1 and 5 days a week depending on work, how good or badly I slept, etc (I go at 5am). I alternate cardio and weight/resistence training.
Have lost 26kg in the last year since I started on the journey (about 50lbs) and only 13kg in the 5 months since surgery.
I did expect it to come off quicker, and I did expect to not be so hungry and to be able to eat as much as I can. But oh well, its coming off slowly but surely, so I guess thats what counts in the end!

michellercollins
on 6/7/12 11:50 am, edited 6/6/12 11:50 pm - VA
Dec 6 surgery date. Down 100 pounds from highest weight! Slowig down, but will be able to exercise soon, so that should help. No regrets! Feeling great!
Darcy S.
on 6/8/12 9:41 pm - Clinton, CT
That's great congrats!!!!! I'm now weighing 168 and simply can't believe it. My highest was 265lbs and I'm so close to that 100 lbs mark! Best thing I ever did for myself was this surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow...it's almost been a year!
manda2108 · 1 replies · 1076 views
Down 80lbs today
ete77 · 7 replies · 1408 views
Dec surgery check in.
Darcy S. · 5 replies · 1309 views
Raw Veggies
Shadowcrypt · 2 replies · 1050 views