Fills in Alberta

pinkvegas
on 6/6/06 4:32 am - Edmonton, Canada
Hi, Dr. Davey won't accept me for fills as I've had my lap band procedure in Mexico. Does anyone know of any Alberta doctors BESIDES Dr. Mitchell who will do fills for Mexico patients??? Thanks so much, ERICA
MissBrenda
on 6/9/06 2:17 pm - Canada
I've researched fill doctors in Alberta, and the only one that I know of that will do them (and does mine) is Dr. Mitchell. Is there a reason you don't want to go to him? Just curious.
pinkvegas
on 6/12/06 3:23 pm - Edmonton, Canada
Hi Brenda, My port was placed under the muscle as oppose to right on top of the muscle. For this reason, it's usually more difficult for doctors to access it when doing fills. From what I understand, Dr. Mitchell doesn't do fills with fluro. I haven't had a fill yet so maybe it won't be a problem but I was just hoping to find some options. Like you, Dr. Mitchell was the only doctor I was able to find in the province who would do fills for me. I made an appt. in July so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. How many fills have you had with Dr. Mitchell. Was he ever unable to access your port? Thanks, ERICA
mickeymouse1970
on 6/27/06 3:31 am - edmonton, Canada
This is my 1st time on this web site so forgive me if I don't have the concept of what is happening down yet... I have not had the surgery yet but was getting quite deppressed because I couldn't find a surgeon here in Alberta, then maybe God was on my side or something because the next site I clicked on was the Cap Health site and it had a hospital here in Edmonton, long wait lists but at least I don't have to go to Mexico... Is this where you had your surgery done? And how long of a wait for surgery? Did your surgery go well? And how much have you lost? Sherri
lovjulie
on 8/27/06 4:25 pm - Canada
hi, i was woundering if anyone can tell me dr. mitchell address and phone number that would be awesome julie
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 2:58 pm - Edmonton, Canada
Dr. Mitchell 1004-8th ave SE Calgary 403-264-6720 ext 6
Most Active