What do I do :(

Ash
on 11/9/06 5:12 am - Canada
Hey all, I have just signed up on this site, after reading some of your answers and questions. I live in Edmonton and am on a wait list to see Doctor Daveys. Now, my doctors office they are all kinda mean ladies. What should I do to find out how long the wait is? i know I have a long wait, after reading some of the post in here. Should I call Doctor D and ask? Like it doesn't hurt to do that does it? If I call where and what number should I call? Could someone help me out? Thanks
hobo998
on 11/10/06 12:38 am - Canada
Hi Ashleigh: I have Sarah ( the appointment person at Dr. Daveys clinic) phone number at home and will try and get it to you tonight. Sharah should be able to give you a idea when you will get in for your first consult. I have no idea how long the wait is now but do hear of people waiting around a year. There is a Edmonton support group that meets once a month (next Tuesday) and has a lot of Dr. Davey/Birch patients. You can check out Pams post on this site. Pam and Tracey run the group and do a great job. The meeting on Tues is being held at a different location than normal so you should contact Pam if you are thinking of coming. It would be a great source of info and support if you could make it. There is a mix of pre-op and post-op and bypass and banders(ive been the only bandster at the 2 meeting i have gone too). I have too run (i'm at work) but will get you the appt desk phone number when i get home. Terry
Most Active