Please make a call !

Susan D.
on 2/20/07 5:55 am - Canada
I am kinda on a compaign here and hopefully you ladies will help me. :smile: Are you as tired as I am of not being able to get the same products here in Canada that are offered in the states even though they are made by the same company??? Well I contacted Nestle who makes Carnation Instant Breakfast Anytime which is the equivalent to CIB in the states. The only problem I have is that they don't offer us a no sugar product in the individual packets but in the ready made cans which are horribly expensive. $7.49 for 4 little cans at Sobeys! I called and I asked them why they didn't make the sugar free in the packets here in Canada as they do in the states and the guy said that he didn't really have a reason for it but if enough people contact them then they would be forced to look at offering the individual packets. So ladies.....here's our chance to make a change!! Please contact them and let them know how you feel. This is the only way that we can let this company know that we would like to have the same product available to us here as they do in the states. And it's a toll free number to boot! 1 800 387-4636 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Sue
Most Active