Clothing Exchange :)

Sarahbear1
on 5/9/11 4:16 am - Edmonton, Canada
 OK.. i have finally gone through MY clothes.. and all the wonderful clothes that have been handed down... up ... to me. 

now i have a car full of bags to pass on. I have no room for my kids anymore. 

Got stuff from 6X all the way down to large.

Lets all get together and you all can pick through it all :)

Sarah

Mykmini
on 5/11/11 3:02 am
RNY on 03/15/12
 Hey Sarah!
There are a couple of us in Red Deer (myself and a friend) who could use a few clothes. 

I have not started losing yet but I have a TON of 4x/28 and a few 3x clothes but nothing smaller then that. I know I will need smaller then that when I lose and post-op. If you have some you don't need and there is a way to make it work for us I would take them off your hands. 

My friend I believe is in a size 16/large (I think). I'm not sure if you, or anyone on here, has that small but she recently lost her job and is needing some clothes. 

Thanks again!
Referral Date- Feb. 3, 2011  1st consultation booked- May 2011
Approved for surgery-Oct 2011
Surgery Date- March 15, 2012

Hw-321 Cw-305.8

Sarahbear1
on 5/11/11 5:40 am - Edmonton, Canada
I'm thinking the first weekend in june ...since Chance and I have surgery on May 18th. I will talk it over with her and get back to you when we have an actual date. I would love to meet some of you from the red deer group! Sarah

Mykmini
on 5/11/11 5:59 am
RNY on 03/15/12
 For sure keep me updated!
Referral Date- Feb. 3, 2011  1st consultation booked- May 2011
Approved for surgery-Oct 2011
Surgery Date- March 15, 2012

Hw-321 Cw-305.8

Karen K.
on 5/11/11 9:06 am - Canada
  I should have them all sorted by the weekend Sarah..

I have clothes to give that are between 2x  and 3 X....

Its time to start wearing what should be worn.. :- )  Seems To Be My Stuggle.. Oversized Clothing Still...

I am presently wearing 1x and My RN told me today that I should be even lower.. So I guess that's my goal.. To Start Wearing Clothes That should Be Worn..  I am 186 as of today.. Down  7 lbs from from 3 wks ago  >>   Really wi**** would slow down,, 

bonnietuck
on 5/13/11 3:04 am - Canada
karen, are you for real, have you really lost close to 200, wow, how much have you lost in the past year, your surgery was march 2010....WOW!
kriskj
on 5/16/11 4:43 am - Canada
I would love to take part in stealing your clothes lol. I have not much to give away yet but maybe by the first week in june i will have some 5x tops to give. I would love to recieve any clothes smaller than that tho!! I went shopping the other day and bought 2 - 3x tops and one 2x top. Nice to wear something smaller...... if only my bottom half would start shrinking :)
oh p.s. i am another one of the girls from the red deer area!!!
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
Most Active