Oh where or where...

Heatherde
on 5/22/11 9:42 am
Where has my motivation gone? Ever since I had my preop gastroscopy on May 12 I have felt drained and unmotivated. It could be the day last week that I worked closer to 20 hours. I have rested since then and now thats all I seem to feel like doing. I done feel depressed. I just feel tired. What is up with that? I am sooo close to getting a date for surgery I don't want to screw it up now. I know I just need to get back on track but I am feeling lost and... Babble babble. Just talking here about it makes me feel better.
Sarahbear1
on 5/25/11 4:25 am - Edmonton, Canada
 wanna walk londondary some time this week.... 

just remember im a wee bit slow :) and i like to shop :) LOL

sarah

Heatherde
on 5/30/11 4:05 am
I would love too! I need to get your cell # so we can text!
Chance22
on 6/3/11 12:11 pm - Canada
Miss Heather!

I went through a very similar thing when I was waiting for surgery. I was so focused and worked very hard right up until I was approved for surgery, but then the waiting to get a date started to really wear me down and I couldn't focus on my goals, on tracking, on anything.

I was still trying to do all the things I was supposed to but I just didnt have the initiative to really stick to it like I had.

The best I can say is to do whatever you must to stay on track and when you find yourself struggling take advantage of having the love and support of the people here. You did exactly the right thing with this post, you asked for help.

I'm here for you if you need anything! I am sending you all kinds of positive thoughts and wishes for your tiredness to pass quickly.

Chance

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin      
Highest Weight: 242 lbs 1st Clinic visit: 236.8lbs
Weight at Surgery: 193.1 Surgery Date: May 18, 2011 Current Weight: 134.4 lbs

Most Active