Hello everyone I'm very new to the site

mornings
on 6/27/12 5:58 pm - Canada
just was wondering with all i read if there is any form of books i can  read for  special  things to eat after  surgery ? many great stories i have read which are so helpful  it would be nice to see some kind of book which  added in all the great advice from  those who were lucky enough to have there surgery 
teenuh
on 6/28/12 2:28 am - Canada
 I havent read them myself but i've heard them talked about...theres weight loss surgery for dummies and weight loss surgery recipes for dummies...

hope this helps...you can google and find a bunch of others too!

HW:369lbs  SW: 296.4lbs CW: 201lbs GW: 180
Surgery: VSG  Date: January 9, 2013
M1 - 24lbs M2 - 11lbs M3- 13.6lbs M4 -13.4lbs m5 -12lbs m6 -12lbs m7- 7lbs

mornings
on 6/28/12 2:44 am - Canada
thank you i will have to look it up as well   .It's getting close to my first appointment to see the nurse in july so im excited that i finally am getting on a road to  change my life  ..  ive done this for a year back home  never to see anyone but my family doctor because wait times were very bad in nova scotia  then i moved here  in grande cache and now i am excited i have a nurse appointment  i dont care how long it takes for surgery because i feel now that  at least  im on that road hopefully .. i enjoy  reading the stories here and hearing the positive things  you all say  its a inspiration for  people like me who have hope to a better way of living
Btrue2u
on 6/29/12 6:01 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Welcome to OH.  

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

mornings
on 7/1/12 11:55 am - Canada
ty so much im so looking forward to this very much
Most Active