Post WLS Surgery Support Survey

Xcalibur2572
on 6/14/13 8:56 am - Canada
RNY on 05/23/12

OHAB Members:  As many of you know, the Edmonton Bariatric Support Group (EBSG) has been working constantly to become recognized with the Weight Wise Clinic within Alberta Health Services for a number of years. We have been in contact with a representative and are moving forward in hopes that this collaboration will come to fruition. AHS has asked that I distribute the attached survey to help them determine what our post-surgical support requirements are. Ideally, the results of this survey will show what is needed and that we can help fill those gaps. Please take a moment to fill out this survey. Thanks!

https://survey.albertahealthservices.ca/TakeSurvey.aspx?Surv eyID=n4L08551

Kelly-AnneH
on 6/14/13 2:18 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I filled it out, but the current group and proposed joint group seem to be Weight Wise specific, which leaves those of us that chose to or felt compelled to pay our own way out in the cold.
Luckily we have OH, Vertical Sleeve Talk and Sassy Sleevers - and a few of us have managed to link up informally.

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

irish_mysts
on 6/23/13 10:43 am - Canada
Didn't see anything in the survey that implied it was for WWC patients only. Not sure which current group you are referring to, but the one I attend hasn't excluded anyone based on where they had surgery.

Most Active