A Lighter Me

thinkpink91
on 7/25/13 3:39 pm - Calgary, Canada
RNY on 02/26/14

So I have decided to go to Mexico for my gastric bypass. After looking at a bunch of different options I found Alighterme.com it seems great, So my question is has anyone here had it done by a lighter me in Mexico specifically Tijuana and if do how was it? Which surgeon did you pick? Any complications? Any complaints?

Velma44
on 8/12/13 1:38 pm

Consider Dr Aceves in Mexicali. I had such a beautiful experience with him and his team.

Kelly-AnneH
on 8/14/13 2:47 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
Another vote here for Dr Aceves. He sleeved my sis and me last year, my hubby 2 months ago and our elder daughter last month. All of us were impressed by the quality of care and are very happy with our new and improved lives.

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

discoveringme
on 9/3/13 2:25 am
VSG on 05/21/13

I used Dr. Alejandro Lopez through a lighter me - LOVED it and had not complications what so ever. I was treated wonderfully and have had great pre and post care. I love a lighter me and would recommend it to anyone!!!

archrace
on 1/30/14 11:38 am - Canada

Did you get the bypass in mexico yet?

I have booked for revision march 24  wondering how it was?

thinkpink91
on 2/4/14 12:58 pm - Calgary, Canada
RNY on 02/26/14

I am having the surgery on Febuary 26. I ended up going with a different doctor and company, A Lighter Me started to make me very nervous so I decided to find someone else I am having surgery through Specialized Bariatrics Inc. they work out of the same hospital in tijauna (Hospital Mi Doctor).

I hope everything goes well for you and wish you all the best.

Most Active