Thigh lift

nursegal132
on 2/6/14 11:48 pm - CALGARY, Canada

Hi everyone, Im having a thigh lift on Tuesday in Lethbridge.  Has anyone had it done there, if so do you know if you are discharged (im staying overnight by the way) with any drains? and then would anyone know how long after surgery is the follow up with the doc?  I live in Calgary and have to make all the arrangements,

thanks so very much

Sheezmasweetie
on 2/7/14 9:22 pm - Medicine Hat, Canada

Good morning,

A thigh lift, how interesting, I am not sure I heard about this- in Lethbridge on top of that. I dont have any answers to your questions, but I would like to hear more about this surgery, good luck with everything.

Cynthia

Keelan
on 2/8/14 12:42 pm

I don't have any info but wanted to say Congrats and best of luck. You'll have to let us know how things went.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

nursegal132
on 2/21/14 6:07 am - CALGARY, Canada

Well I had the lift done last Tuesday, talk about pain.  WOW, well to be more exact its more a constant firey burn than pain, but after hours and hours of constant burn the two melt in to one.  Im not quite sure I am happy I had it done, my follow up is Monday, so lets see what the doc has to say.  Maybe in a month or 2 I will be happy, but right now I just wish someone could shoot me.  :)

bonnietuck
on 7/3/14 11:08 pm - Canada

i had the a thigh lift and tummy tuck about one and a half years ago.  i remember the pain and all the drains i had in. ow  i also remember wishing i didnt have it done. i lost an addition 15 lbs after the surgery but they only took of 5 lbs of skin.  now that i am well healed i am glad i went the distance. the scars are fading nice, will take a long time but hardly noticable.  only if someone is looking there and that is kinda obvious for them  LOL  yes you will feel better and be happy that it was done.  the first time in my life i dont have thunder thighs...give it time

Most Active