Week 1 of Pre-op diet down 15lbs

ShellaB
on 5/17/15 12:17 pm

Well the shakes make me gag and I can barely stomach them but I must be doing something right because I am down 15 lbs  my first week.  I have to do 3 weeks and I was hoping to lose at least 20 during that time and I think may hit that 20. Next stop week 2.  

To those who are getting ready to start your pre-op diet, just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel and this journey is a tough one but it is going to be worth it. 

Stay strong!

mornings
on 5/17/15 5:43 pm - Canada

the shakes are horrible   im struggling with them to be honest im lucky I can get 2 down  I cant get my 4 down  they make me gag bad till I get sick

ShellaB
on 5/17/15 6:59 pm

I got sick last night as well.  It is tough.  I actually jus****ched an episode of W5 tonight that was about teenagers who were having this surgery because of their obesity.  They were allowed to consume lean proteins on top of the shakes, it seemed a lot easier than what I am doing that is for sure ;-)

On kid didn't lose enough on his pre diet and they were worried about the liver but in the end they were able to complete the surgery. 

It was perfect timing to watch such a show.

Most Active