Anyone else struggle to eat during the day - Pre op

Andream33
on 4/6/16 8:01 am - Drayton Valley, Canada

Looking for other people that usually eat once a day or struggle to eat during the day to bounce ideas and recipes.  I don't see this problem on here.

I am at the beginning of my journey at the clinic. My biggest struggle is to eat more then once a day. I now drink a shake in the morning and now adding another at lunch. I have always ate supper. Working on snacks. 

Jenn_1981
on 4/13/16 8:16 pm

I am almost a year into the program. I too was a meal skipper and would eat so much a dinner time.... I had started to see a nutritionist a few months before I even started the program. She really encouraged me to track my food. And eat my three meals with 2 (I can have 3 snacks if i want,but after dinner it's too much )snacks.Keeping my calorie count between 1200-1500 calories/day (this came from the dietician i see through rhe program) and drink lots of water.I pack my lunch and morning/afternoon snack,every morning. And as soon as i'm done that I make my breakfast so I eat by 7:30. And if I don't i'm starving... I have this morning routine down pat. Lol I know if I have those days where i'm not feeling well etc I will have a protein shake. It gets easier once you have a routine.  ?

Most Active