CBD Oil Calgary Bariatric Clinic

seamare
on 5/28/18 2:57 pm

I suffer from chronic pain and have been recommended CBD oil. But I worry that this would stop me from having the surgery. Has anybody had any experience with this at the Calgary Bariatric Clinic?

Calgary Bariatric Clinic

Referral - Aug 2017; Orientation - Jan 2018; Case Nurse - Jun 2018; Internal Med - Aug 2018; Diabetic Nurse - Aug 2018; Dietitian - Sept 2018; Psy - Oct 2018; Diabetic Nurse - Nov 2018; Dietitian - Nov 2018

JoanJhoness
on 3/13/21 8:02 am

I usually use oil as a vape dressing. It helps me relax.

AronGlower
on 3/13/21 8:03 am

Consult your doctor first. I think he will be able to get into your position and tell you whether it is safe for your body or not.

poulmils
on 3/30/21 3:42 am

I've had numerous health problems, as I have used a lot of illegal substances in the past. After several years of rehabilitation, the doctors advised me to use hemp oil. It has already been 1.5 years since I eat CBD supplements and I want to say that my body feels very good. I haven't had a headache for several years and I always feel good. You can buy hemp oil in any specialized online store. Of course, you won't get the same effect as smoking weed, but after surgery, these oils will help you recover physically and mentally. Good luck.

MarkinsonBs
on 4/5/21 6:56 am
WLS on 12/03/92

I've also had numerous health problems, as I have used a lot of illegal substances in the past. After several years of rehabilitation, the doctors advised me to use hemp oil. It has already been 2 years since I drink CBD oil and I want to say that my body feels very good. I haven't had a headache for several years and I always feel good. You can buy hemp oil in any specialized online store, I personally use PureHempFarms.com, as they deliver the product very quickly and efficiently. Of course, you won't get the same effect as smoking weed, but after surgery, these oils will help you recover physically and mentally. Good luck.

DianaAllan
on 12/6/22 2:41 pm

Oh, I hope you are well. I don't even know what to say, I also want to try, but I'm afraid!

ridoskon
on 12/6/22 3:09 pm, edited 12/7/22 9:43 pm

I hope you get well as soon as possible! I also suffer from chronic pain, so I understand you perfectly. My neighbor told me about CBD oil and said he has been using it for a while. He told me he had some bone problems, and with the help of the Brantford dispensary, he started using CBD oil. He said that he was pretty satisfied with the effect of this oil. Already after a few days, he saw changes! He recommended it to me too. Tbh I think it's worth trying, but if you're afraid, you better ask a doctor.

Most Active