Edmonton Support Group

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/04 9:05 am - Edmonton, Canada
There is a new support group here in Edmonton just starting up called The Little Winners. If you are at all interested please feel free to join our online message board with this link: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/littlewinnersedmonton/ We are going to try to meet at my southside home once a month and have casual coffee dates as well. I look forward to hearing from you. Carrie little winners
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 8:58 am - Edmonton, Canada
Oh oh i am so excited that there is a support group in Edmonton! please keep my updates i so want to come!!
SunnyBunny
on 5/4/06 2:43 pm - Clairmont, Canada
Hey Amy! I was so thrilled to see that there was someone from my home town of E-town... (Even if you defected to Cow-town) lol Good for you! Your story was really encouraging to me... I was very tempted to schedule with the surgeon you used back when I first did the research. I was just so scared to go to Mexico, though. It all seems so much more "concrete" and realistic hearing that you went there and did so well. I'm sorry to post here...but I couldn't find an email addy, and I just had to say Hi. Thank you so much for being here and sharing. It's helped me quite a bit. Take care Hun, Sunny
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/06 5:08 am - Edmonton, Canada
Hello Sunny, no worries for posting here.. my e-mail address is [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime or if you have any questions! Good luck Amy
Most Active