Fairbanks WLS Support Groups?

Heidi L.
on 2/20/13 1:55 am - San Jose, CA
Hi,

It looks like there are two support groups right now in Fairbanks. One is for Dr. Todd's patients and the other is for Dr. Ellner's patients. Is there a group for other WLS patients? My husband works for FMH and I was only allowed to go to Banner's clinic in AZ. Dr. T and Dr. E's diets are different and it gets me off track.

Thanks,
Heidi

Pre-op  260.8#...Surgery 242#...Current 190#...Lowest 166#...Goal 155.8#

andrewharkness
on 5/7/13 3:51 am - North Pole, AK

Heidi, I know its been awhile since you posted this, but I havent been on Obesity Help lately. The support group that meets at FMH is made up of patients of Dr. Todds, but we are not exclusive to only his patients. we have had many people who have had other doctors. you are more than welcome to join our meetings. we are not sponsered by Dr Todd or any other dr. we are just a bunch of patients who want to help each other and other weight loss patients. We meet on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 in the conference room at the Cancer Treatment Center at FMH. we look forward to meeting you.

Andrew

maddux47
on 6/16/13 5:10 pm - blaine , WA

hi, my name is diane  i had wls in 2009 just moved here in jan! would like to meet some wls  people to talk to it some times feels lonely would love to talk to people that on the same journey as me  360-560-6450 or e mail [email protected] thanks

KARENMILLIE
on 8/31/13 1:06 pm

seeking correct dr in Fairbanks, AK. also someone in area to email with who has had lap band surgery. Desire to attend support group in future.

Karen Millie

[email protected]

Most Active