Having operation Jan 12th..it is the sleeve

christytea1950
on 12/5/14 8:49 am

Am having the operation Jan 12th and my Dr is Grant Searles. I do not have an Angel so any help is appreciated. I live in Wasilla Alaska //am scare but not if it makes since

Angela236
on 12/15/14 9:00 am - Willow, AK

Hello, Angela here I am having mine in Jan. as well my Dr. is Todd. Would love to find someone to talk with and start walking with too.

scare too.

christytea1950
on 12/15/14 2:42 pm

when are you having yours and is it a sleeve? my phone is 907-631-0662 is home and cell is 907-521-2200 and my name is Chris I live in Wasilla. I start the High protein low carb the 3rd,what about u? I'm a 64 year old grandma, what about u?

alaskandad
on 2/20/15 7:24 am

Hi, I live down in Soldotna and have started looking into the Sleeve. At first I was only considering flying down to Seattle. I see that you have used Dr. Searles and was wondering your experience with him. It would be nice not to have to fly out to complete the surgery, but they are all inclusive with their services in house which is appealing. I have already seen my Dr. & a nutritionist down here at the native clinic in Kenai just in case I go this way.

So you are a little over a month out. I hope that you are doing well. Good luck on your journey and thank you for any information you can give me.

Most Active