I miss my MAMA!

Elle Felts
on 5/11/08 7:59 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
After church and having lunch with Jill and DH,  we went and placed a red rose on my Mama's grave.  I always try to do that on Mother's day and her birthday.  It's just something I want to do and she LOVED red roses.  Wish I'd given more of them to her when she was alive.  It's been a little sad today and I feel ROTTEN.  I caught my grandson's (Christian) cold.  Both Jill and I  along with Christian have a cold now and we just feel yucky. Thanks for letting me whine.  I just miss my Mama as well as I know some others here miss their's as well.

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/08 8:24 am - Daleville, AL

Hey Loretta....

I am sure your Momma would say she misses you too!  She would send hugs and kisses and scoop that sweet little grandson of yours up and love all over his cold stricken head. 

I'm sure it's hard to be without your mom today....I have so many sweet friends whose mommas have gone on.  Mommas create so many special memories and yet they never truly know how special they are.

Blessings you SPECIAL MOM!

Lisa

Dixie Chick
on 5/11/08 8:28 am - War Eagle, AL
Loretta, I miss my Mama too!! It hurts soooo bad. I was whining about it to, but I can't help it. YALL are ALL that I have!!!!!!  I love you Loretta!!  Plz PM me your home number again. Ok, back to lurking. Love YOU!! Little Orphan Lindy

LIVE Like You Were DYING
Love Deeper * Speak Sweeter * Give Forgiveness 

lindy.gif image by DixieChickAlabama  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindysbracelets/sets
5 Years Post Op

Elle Felts
on 5/11/08 8:48 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I know you miss your Mama too.  At least you have a sister.  I don't even have that. :(  Gosh, here I go crying again.  PMing you that number now.

Dixie Chick
on 5/11/08 9:01 am - War Eagle, AL
I do??  I have a Sister??  Yall talk to me more than she does! I have sisters here on the board! 

LIVE Like You Were DYING
Love Deeper * Speak Sweeter * Give Forgiveness 

lindy.gif image by DixieChickAlabama  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindysbracelets/sets
5 Years Post Op

iluvamystery89
on 5/11/08 9:41 am - n/a, AL
you BOTH have at least ONE sister on this board!     BIG mother's day hugs to you both! Love ya! Donya
Vickie G.
on 5/11/08 10:57 am - AL
Vickie G.
on 5/11/08 11:00 am - AL
Post Date: 5/11/08 5:57 pm
You know I just sit and look at my mom sometimes and think how would I ever live without her, Then I just cry like a baby, I know your mom is looking down on you, and in that heart of yours she will always be.                   
Lisa Gotro
on 5/11/08 10:58 pm - Fosters, AL
I miss my mama too. It is hard to put it aside & give my MIL the wonderful day she deserves. I think I did though.

Lisa Gotro

RNY: 11/04/04 -123

Nicole M.
on 5/11/08 11:22 pm - Auburn, AL
I miss my mama too! It was a rotten day yesterday, but I got through it! Glad we are all here to whine andl listen to! Love you all!

Nicole....WAR EAGLE!!

Most Active