Great Monday Morning Y'all!!!

happy girl
on 5/11/08 7:36 pm - Pensacola, FL
 Helloooooo!!!!!   Up & at 'em this Monday morning!!!  Praying each of you have a wonderful week ahead of you!  This week in National Nursing Home week, so those who work in Long Term Care are going to be busy celebrating  !!!  "What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?"  ~ George Eliot May each of you be BLESSED this week in ALL you say and in ALL you do!  Love Y'all! Jackie

dst1
on 5/11/08 8:20 pm - Rainbow City, AL
Good Morning Miss Jackie I hope your day is "plum" wonderful. take good care of you ok I love you Donna

happy girl
on 5/11/08 8:22 pm - Pensacola, FL
Gooood Mornin' my sweet friend!  BE BLESSED today! 

Randall Culpepper
on 5/11/08 8:35 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good morning Jackie!  It was good to hear from you last night.  So funny that you saw Jamie at the show.  She and Joie's sister Lora are best friends.  They took over Annie's about 6 months ago.  She was the brunette you saw.   Love ya and you have a WONDERFUL Monday my friend.  Tell Tim hello for me!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

happy girl
on 5/11/08 9:20 pm - Pensacola, FL
She knew you....that's for sure!!!!    Of course, WHO in Luverne DOESN'T know Randall Culpepper????  She seemed VERY happy for you & Lucy too! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/08 8:35 pm - Daleville, AL

Good Morning Joyful Jackie

Blessings to you this week as well.

Lisa

happy girl
on 5/11/08 9:21 pm - Pensacola, FL
 Thank you Lisa!!  Great to SEE you this morning too! 

Vickie G.
on 5/11/08 9:05 pm - AL

Hey Missed you the last few days always look forward to your Quotes, hpoe you had a good time!!!!!!!!!              

happy girl
on 5/11/08 9:25 pm - Pensacola, FL
  YOU are making me BLUSH!!!    Thank you for the "HEADLINE NEWS"!!!  SO sweet of you!  We DID have a great time!!!  Red flag was up the majority of the time and Hunter got bit by a crab...and some other very interesting things happened too! 

jujujudy
on 5/11/08 9:20 pm - Russellville, AL
Good morning Jackie,Have safe travels this week and some fun,tell Tim he needs anything to call meWhat the heck would I do with a young Man,I cant even handle an old fart.Love you,Juju
Most Active