Monday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 5/11/08 8:32 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Monday morning everyone!  Time to rise and shine.  A new day has dawned and it's going to be a great one!   Our challenge for today is to laugh.  Laughter is like a medicine.  If you are feeling low, feeling down or blue, just laugh.  Laughter is contagious.  Have you lost your laughter?  I challenge you today to just laugh.  You'll be surprised at how you will feel.  When is the last time you laughed so hard that your belly hurt?  When is the last time you laughed till tears streamed down your face?  Why has it been that long?  LAUGH!!  I dare ya!  Laughter won't roll away your problems, but it sure will help lighten your load! So, who's up this morning?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  I'm enjoying some awesome Maxwell House regular blend and it hits the spot this morning.   Ya'll have a laughter filled Monday!    Say CHEESE!  
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Vickie G.
on 5/11/08 8:59 pm - AL
Cheese Nerd I am up and at em!  I am sipping on some Foldgers but wait!!, I put some dripping Carmel creamer in it this morning so I would'nt sound so boring LOL Have a GOOD day Buddy.                   
Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:29 am - Guntersville, AL
I can't believe it!  I  JUST caan't believe it!  Where did you steal my picture from?  That was me in glasses and braces.  HEHEHEHEHE  NO!  I'm just kidding!  I know you've had a blessed and wonderful Tuesday!  Love ya my friend! Randall

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/08 9:02 pm - Midland City, AL
        suncover.gif picture by firefly58         smileycoffee.gif picture by firefly58
happy girl
on 5/11/08 9:31 pm - Pensacola, FL
  Where ya been Missy???    Jessie wore SEVERAL of those jewels found in the boxes while we were in Destin.  Thank you so VERY much my friend! 

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:30 am - Guntersville, AL
You are so right!  As long as the SON/Sun is up and there is coffee in my cup, I'm gonna make it.  LL  Love ya chessie woman!

happy girl
on 5/11/08 9:33 pm - Pensacola, FL
I LOVE to LAUGH!!!!!    At myself, at others and I don't mean that in a mean or hateful way...it is just my way of living life and loving life!!!! Great challenge! LAUGHING is GREAT FOR YOUR HEART too!!!!

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:32 am - Guntersville, AL
You hit it right on the head my friend!  Laughter is SO good for the HEart!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE to laugh!  Anyone that rearlly knows me, knows I love to crack up!  Love ya my friend!  Tell Time hello!

boomboom40
on 5/11/08 9:38 pm - huntsville, AL
hello randall hope u have a bless day and thanks for info i asked u some more question about the surgery i am fixing me some weight control oatmeal and banana and fixing to head to work i seen my baby when i got home from enterprise yesterday afternoon me and the boys took her out for mothers day dinner it was fun jimmy her son used some of that hot sauce from mexican resturant u was on fire we all laughed it was great well enough about me and vicki i miss her just wanted u to know i know i am in love i am the happiest man in the world well second u r number one ur friend kevin boom boom
Michele Luv
on 5/11/08 9:47 pm - Birmingham, AL
Good Mornin' Randall, Thanks for this challenge!!  It's dunkin donut coffee for me this morning..good stuff.  Have a Wonderful BLESSED Day my dear friend. Love Ya, MicheleLuv

FOR REUNION INFO.. use the link below!!
ObesityHelp Certified Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/MicheleLuv/messageboard/

Most Active