You know I love you and here's a HUG

Carmen G.
on 5/11/08 10:41 pm - Lincoln, AL
((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))) Praying that you are all blessed and that all your needs are met.  I know that often people feel as though they have no one, but as long as I have breath, I am here.  I honestly love you all!!!
Vickie G.
on 5/11/08 10:48 pm - AL
Thanks Carmen, your are a good person !!!!!!!!!              
S. M.
on 5/11/08 11:22 pm - In The Country, AL
I love you to Carmen!  You have a blessed day sweetie! Hugs, Susan
~ Susan 
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/08 11:25 pm
Carmen,

I appreciate you so much!!! You always have a good word to say and you are not ashamed of being a Christian. You know, I could lose everything I have but as long as I have God - I'm going to be ok. He's my confort when I'm weary, He's my shelter in the storm, He's my strength when I'm weak and when I'm cold He keeps me warm. That's the words to a song I used to sing but I think of them often. He is my all in all. I'm human and I'm going to make mistakes but He's always there to wrap His arms around me and assure me He still loves me. Thank you for sharing your God with us!!!!

Tell John that Leo and I said hello. I miss ya'll so much!!!

DebbieDoo
Carmen G.
on 5/12/08 12:18 am - Lincoln, AL
Oh Debbie...thank you...I love you so much!!!  You know...He tells us I think in the 9th Chapter of Luke that if we are ashamed of Him, He will be ashamed of them in Glory.  I do not want that.  I love Him so and hope that I can become a better person for His Glory each day.  I know I fail Him often, but I do love Him.  BTW...I love that song!!!
happy girl
on 5/12/08 8:56 pm - Pensacola, FL
Bless you Carmen and know you are LOVED! 

Most Active