We're home and thanks!

Kay L.
on 5/12/08 3:48 am - N., AL
Hi everybody!  We got home last night around 7:30 and then unloaded the trailer we had packed with most of Tara's things!  We had such an awesome weekend and I'm still walking on clouds from seeing my little girl graduate from Auburn!  We had so many people come so far to see her walk and to come to her after party.  That turned out great too.  The Auburn Hotel did a wonderful job!  I will post pictures whenever I get them.  This was one of the best Mother's Days I ever had.  Tara gave be a beautiful Auburn platter and a card that just made me boo-hoo!  I am pooped so I took the day off today.  I've been reading about all the good Mother's Day celebrations and I'm glad everybody had a good one.  I'm also praying for those who were without their loved ones this year for whatever reason.   Thanks for all the well wishes for Tara.  I love EVERYBODY here even though I've not been on much lately.  Just got a lot going on right now.  Here's a  for you all!  Now I'm going outside to fiddle in my flower beds and get a little sunshine!
  Kay 

Louise A.
on 5/12/08 4:03 am - Anniston, AL
I am so glad that you all had a wonderful weekend. It makes me think back to Dec 2000 when Beverly graduated from Auburn. Graduating just made your mothers day that much more special this year. I don't know about Tara but Beverly loves Auburn, she still goes over to see the doctor she had when she was in school. After 7 years you would think that she would find one closer to home.  Congratulations again to all of you for a job well done.
Lisa Gotro
on 5/12/08 4:50 am - Fosters, AL
It is so nice to see how proud you are of your baby! She's lucky to have a wonderful mom. Congratulations to you both!

Lisa Gotro

RNY: 11/04/04 -123

Nicole M.
on 5/12/08 4:54 am - Auburn, AL
I'm so glad that everything went well and so proud for Tara! I hate that I wasn't able to make it to the party. I had gone out of town on Saturday to visit  my grandmother and wasn't able to make it back in time! I hope to get to see you again real soon though!

Nicole....WAR EAGLE!!

Carmen G.
on 5/12/08 5:20 am - Lincoln, AL
Hi Kay...congratulations again.  I know you are one proud momma!!!!
Most Active