Wonderful Tuesday to My OH Family!!!

happy girl
on 5/12/08 7:39 pm - Pensacola, FL
Good Tuesday!  BE BLESSED in all that you say, you do and you touch today! "Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth... Happiness comes from giving, not getting. If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also. To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it." ~ John Templeton Love Y'all & Know that each you have the power to change someone's lives when you allow God to work THROUGH you!  Jackie

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/12/08 8:09 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morning Jackie ~ You dont know how much I needed this quote this morning! THANKS!!  Wishing you a wonderfully blessed day my friend!

Dana      

happy girl
on 5/12/08 8:31 pm - Pensacola, FL
Hellooooooo my FRIEND!!!!  Those pits sprayed this a.m.????  Glad you could use this this a.m.  I know I could use it this a.m. too!  Have a BLESSED day too my sweet friend! 

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/12/08 8:34 pm - East Burbs, MN
Pits are not done yet.. Just thinking about hitting the showers... Hey...  I had some flatbread yesterday that one of the ingredients was corn grits..!!

Dana      

happy girl
on 5/12/08 8:49 pm - Pensacola, FL
The corn grits make the flatbread crunchy...correct??  Sounds YUM-O to me!!!    I haven't hit the showers either...bout to in a bit, then head into work EARLY! 

Vickie G.
on 5/12/08 9:24 pm - AL

See I'm just a scatterer LOL                                                    

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:33 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good morning my friend!  I sure did enjoy our talk yesterday!  You really blessed me!  I'm a praying 'bout that there request and GOD IS A MOVING GOD!  He WILL answer these prayers!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Pam_In_Huntsville
on 5/12/08 10:05 pm - Chiloquin , OR
Good morning, my sweet Jackie!! It is so good to see you posting the morning quotes again!! Have a great day. Love ya!!
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

Michele Luv
on 5/12/08 10:06 pm - Birmingham, AL
Great Quote Jackie!!!  I fur-sure gonna scatter the JOY  my beautiful friend. Have a Wonderful Blessed Joyful Day!!! Love Ya, MicheleLuv

FOR REUNION INFO.. use the link below!!
ObesityHelp Certified Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/MicheleLuv/messageboard/

jujujudy
on 5/12/08 10:13 pm - Russellville, AL
Im so glad Jackie you understand this that to get joy we have to give it.Oh how I Love to scatter it!! Im hoping you having a good week with No worries!! Love you..Juju
Most Active