My WOW Moment!!

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 12:53 pm - Guntersville, AL
I have a great and awesome WOW moment to tell you all about.  I've had all the clothes too big, the passing folks and them not knowing me, the me stepping on the scales and seeing them move, all THOSE are GREAT WOW moments. ************************ Now, let me tell you about my most AWESOME WOW Moment!  Her name is Lucy!  My WOW moment has just blown me away!  I love Lucy and I can not wait till she gets here Friday!  Most of all, I can't wait till she is here and Mrs. Randall Culpepper!  I am happier than I have EVER been!   *********************** I sure hope you are all planning to be at the wedding.  I don't know if I can get through it w/o crying my eyes out.  God is so good to me!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!   ********************** Most of all, I LOVE YOU LUCY!!!  You are my all in all!  I thank God for you!   *********************
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Pam_In_Huntsville
on 5/12/08 12:58 pm - Chiloquin , OR
Hey there, Randall!! That is so sweet !! I know you and Lucy were meant to be together. I am also sure you have an "angel" looking after you and wanting you to be happy. I am glad the kids are supportive too...I know that means the world to you both!!
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 1:06 pm - Guntersville, AL
Thank you Pam.  Yep!  You are right.  I'm so glad that Torey and Allison are so supportive.  I love my babies.  I do have an angel looking over me.  I thank God for this new life.  God bless you my friend!

Singer468211
on 5/12/08 1:07 pm - Hazel Green, AL
Aww so sweet.  I've sang at hundreds of weddings and i always tear up.  I'm such a sucker for the romantic stuff.  Best of luck to you both! ~Heather
Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:42 pm - Guntersville, AL
Thank you my friend!  I bet you have a beautiful voice too!  I'm a romantic at heart too.  Thanks Heather!

debloo
on 5/12/08 1:40 pm
Soooo sweet!!!! Congratulations to yall!!!

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:42 pm - Guntersville, AL
Thank you my friend! Have a great Tuesday!

Lucy1972
on 5/12/08 3:57 pm - Luverne, AL
WOW..........You have brought tears to my eyes!!  I love you sooo much!!!  I can't wait to see you!!!  I can't wait to marry you!!  God has blessed me with you!!!  I KNOW that You are apart of God's will for my life!!!  The best part of my WLS journey  is you!!  The best thing in my life, besides my relationship with Jesus, is YOU!!!!  I LOVE YOU sweetheart!!! XOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 1:20 am - Guntersville, AL

I mean EVERY word of it Baby!  I love you so much and I am so glad we get to share our love with this Family!  I LOVE YOU!

happy girl
on 5/12/08 7:42 pm - Pensacola, FL
I'm ing your WOW moment my friend!!!  Keep 'em coming!

Most Active