Tuesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:31 pm - Guntersville, AL
  Man!  What hit me?!  I JUST now woke up!  I slept late, but I slept GOOD!  Good morning to all of you!   What a beautiful BAMA morning this is!   Our challenge today is to care.  Care for yourself most of all.  For many years, we didn't care for ourselves.  We over ate, we didn't excercise, we didn't take care of US at all.  Secondly, take care of those around you.  When you care, others will see that you care and they will in return, show you the same "care".  Show concern for them.  Show love to them.  Concern and love are great ways to care.  Even just the smallest gesture shows care.  How much do YOU care? So, I know all of you are up.  No one else overslept today did they?      What cha sippin' on?  I'm loving me some "Fresh Market" Chocolate Cherry Coffee.  Thanks again Vickie!  It sure is good.  I'd love to share a cup with ya'll this a.m. Ya'll have a wonderful and awesome Tuesday as you "care"!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Vickie G.
on 5/12/08 9:54 pm - AL

GOOD MORNING,                      I care alot sometimes people may think I care too much ! Happy Tuesday to you and all my friends !! Foldgers again Have A Nice Day                    Tuesday Comments

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:57 pm - Guntersville, AL
Caring too much is a GOOD thing!  You have a nice and happy Tuesday too my friend!  I LOVE your emoticons and your pictures.  You always bring a smile to my face.  

Michele Luv
on 5/12/08 10:13 pm - Birmingham, AL
Good Mornin' Randall, So glad you got some good rest.  I love this challenge!!  Anything new to update about your foot? You remain in my thoughts and prayers my friend.  Have a Wonderful BLESSED Day my dear sweet friend. Love Ya, MicheleLuv

FOR REUNION INFO.. use the link below!!
ObesityHelp Certified Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/MicheleLuv/messageboard/

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 3:39 am - Guntersville, AL
Afternoon my friend!  Thank you!  I did need some rest.  I guess my body thought so anyway.  HEHEHE  I go back to the Dr. Thursday.  The home health nurses all think it looks wonderful and so do I.  I'm tolerating a shoe every now and then.  I want to be able to wear one while Lucy is here.  I have to be able to keep up with her.  We'll see what the Dr. says on Thursday.  You have an awesome rest of the day.  I appreciate your prayers and your thoughts!

Lisa Gotro
on 5/12/08 10:56 pm - Fosters, AL
Good morning Bama!!! I did oversleep this morning, but just a little bit! I had regular Eight O'Clock, freshly ground, with 1/2 & 1/2 & Splenda. I've moved on to my Crystal Light orange already! I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!!

Lisa Gotro

RNY: 11/04/04 -123

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 3:47 am - Guntersville, AL
Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday L'il Sis!

Carmen G.
on 5/12/08 11:08 pm - Lincoln, AL
Good morning my brother!!!!  I love people.  I asked God years ago to place love in my heart.  I was a very bitter person and I prayed and asked God to give me love for everyone.    I am having some Cafe' Vienna from Rumors this morning.  It is goooood.  You have a great great day.  I love ya!!!
Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 3:49 am - Guntersville, AL
Hey there Sis!  I love people too!  You are so sweet and so special to all of us around here!  Your coffee sounds great!  You have an awesome rest of the day.  Love ya!

southernbelle52
on 5/12/08 11:38 pm - Jacksonville, AL
Good challenge. I didn't oversleep but now I'm running behind. Go figure.  I had some Folger's Decaf. That is about as adventuresome as I get with my coffee. Hope everyone has a good and blessed day. vickie
Most Active