Good morning Bama (and all points)!!

Tealrose
on 5/13/08 12:55 am - Chickasaw, AL
Good morning everyone.  I am trying to step out from under my chair and get out of lurk mode.    There I am!!!   I am at work, but I've tried to respond to some of the posts.  If I didn't respond to yours, I still love you all and I am praying for all the requests and rejoicing in all your joys and accomplishments.   Got to get back to work.  I love you all and sending blessings for a joyful, caring and peace filled day!!!

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 1:17 am - Guntersville, AL
Love ya my friend and it is so good to see you out of lurk mode!!!  Come out from under that chair more often.  We need you!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Tealrose
on 5/13/08 4:26 am - Chickasaw, AL
Gotta get back under that chair and get some work done!!!  I'll be back!!!!!

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

Carmen G.
on 5/13/08 1:33 am - Lincoln, AL
Hey there you Beautiful Woman!!!!  I sure do miss you around here.  I am at work also, so I get on sparadically.  Love you and it is so good to see you!!!! Love ya!!!
Tealrose
on 5/13/08 4:27 am - Chickasaw, AL
Hey Carmen, Too bad work keeps getting in the way, but I don't seem to mind so much when I want to eat, dress, have a roof over my head....  You're the beautiful lady!!!  Love you too!

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

Vickie G.
on 5/13/08 1:53 am - AL
Tealrose
on 5/13/08 4:28 am - Chickasaw, AL
Thank you Vickie!!  I just love your pictures, emoticons, etc... Have a great day!

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/13/08 2:29 am - East Burbs, MN
Morning Ms Connie ~ Wishing you a great day!

Dana      

Tealrose
on 5/13/08 4:24 am - Chickasaw, AL
Good afternoon Dana!!  My day has been great so far, my boss left for a two week vacation!!  I know, bad Connie!!   Better get back to work.  Got lots to do even though she is gone!!  Hope the rest of your day is great as well.

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

Tammy L.
on 5/13/08 6:03 am - douglasville, GA
  Hello there my friend,      thanks for the prayers- i know things will work out today..  LOve Ya

Most Active