OT for all you cruisers

OneSon
on 5/13/08 3:15 am, edited 1/29/09 3:39 am - Prattville, AL
I know this is not WLS related, but I seem to get a different answer on every web site I look at....I am looking to go on a with some friends.  Will a passport be required by then?  I thought I had read on here when some of you went on the cruise in February, that you WERE required to have one.  Some places I look say it's not required until June of 2009.  Someone told me it depends on which cruise line you go with.  Does anyone know for sure????  Did all of you have one when you went in February, or did some just have the birth certificate and DL?  Did that cause a problem? 
Tommy Deese
on 5/13/08 3:39 am - Dothan, AL
You will get different answers everywhere you go. It is much easier to carry, so I would suggest going ahead and getting one. It is well worth the time and investment to have one. It usually takes about 3 weeks to get it back, if that long. Tommy
Tomtom

Carmen G.
on 5/13/08 4:13 am - Lincoln, AL
I am with Tommy...I would get one either way and that way you have it.  It is much more convenient having that to use for ID.   Have a great time.  We have a cruise lined up for Alaska in August, 2009 and also will have another in January or February of next year.  They are wonderful!!!
Pamela Danford
on 5/13/08 11:42 am - AL
I would get one if you get sick or are left you will need one to get back to the USA. Pamela

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 1:09 pm - Guntersville, AL
Well HEY THERE Pam!!  It's so good to see you posting!  Where have you been hiding???  You coming to Olive Garden Saturday?  Be blessed!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Most Active