Wednesday Morning Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 4:25 pm - Guntersville, AL
I am WIDE awake at 1:20 a.m.  Go figure!  After sleeping so soundly last night.  I've been thinking too much tonight.  LOL We got the Honeymoon trip all locked in today and i've been looking at the site.  We have the date, the church, the colors, the cake, and now the honeymoon.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve for my baby!  HEHEHE  I hope you've had a great nights sleep by the time coffee time gets here.   Our challenge for today is to get choose.  After making wedding choices and choosing this and that, that is what is on my mind now.  Choose to lose today!  Choose to get to goal.  Choose to be determined to GET IT DONE!  Choose to get to that size you want.  Choose to do what you know is right in eating, sipping, and staying FOCUSED on weight loss!  We can do this ya'll.  We can get back on track.  We can do what ever we CHOOSE to do!  RIGHT!!!?? So, what are you sipping on?  At 1:25 a.m., I'm only sipping on 2% milk.  Coffee time in the morning will have me sipping on some awesome Maxwell House  regular blend.  I can taste it now.  HEHEHEHE   Ya'll have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday!  I'm gonna try to get some sleep now.  Sweet dreams to all my Bama Family!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Lucy1972
on 5/13/08 5:18 pm, edited 5/13/08 5:18 pm - Luverne, AL

Hmm.......WIDE AWAKE!! LOL.....I am too, well I am working, LOL...  So I get to be up all night!!!  Excellent challange today!!!!!  I choose to keep losing, to make healthy choices, to keep my sanity and to have fun!! LOL  I CHOOSE TO CHOOSE!!!  I love you baby!! Talk to you in the AM! Oh and a few tricks??? Hmmm............You got some 'splaning to do!! LOL

happy girl
on 5/13/08 6:04 pm - Pensacola, FL
 Gooooood Mornin' my beautiful engaged friend!  Have a wonderful day! 

dst1
on 5/13/08 8:42 pm - Rainbow City, AL
Good Morning You two.. I chose to make wise choices.. both for my life and for my spiritual life as well. Have a great day donna

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 9:54 pm - Guntersville, AL
AMEN Donna!  Praying for you!  Be blessed today my friend!

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/13/08 8:25 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morning Ms Lucy...!  Hope you have a great day!

Dana      

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 9:32 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good morning my baby!  Not bad tricks.  Just good, I promise!  Hmmmm.  Love ya and I'll talk to ya in a little bit.  

happy girl
on 5/13/08 6:01 pm - Pensacola, FL
 A few tricks up your sleeve??? I dunno I know IF I wanna KNOW!!!  I pray you have sweet dreams of your  Lucy! 

Randall Culpepper
on 5/13/08 9:55 pm - Guntersville, AL
I promise!  Only GOOD tricks!  The website had some great ideas!  You know me, I'm a romantic at heart!  Have a great Wednesday my friend!  OH!  I am so happy you have a hand in the Wedding! KUDOS!

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/13/08 7:57 pm - East Burbs, MN
Well good morning earlybird..!!  You are probably back to sleep by now.. Thanks for the great challenge!! Sipping me some new coffee this morning from TJ's.  Its called Smooth and Mellow and boy its got flavor..!  I will have to send you some.. Hope you had a good nap and have a great day!

Dana      

Most Active