thanks For the Prayers...

Tammy L.
on 5/14/08 1:16 am - douglasville, GA
 All i can say is at 6:45 yesterday when i needed an Angel to land upon a situation with me and Jeremy, GOD sent an Angel..  I KNEW that my Alabama family was praying for me and Jeremy, other wise- that Angel would not have been there to help me and Jeremy out.  I thank GOD for his mercy and love that he has for me and my son, and i thank GOD for this board  that i have that i can go to and ask for prayers and they pray for me !    I love you all, i will gladly share what was going on yesterday with Jeremy, if you are interested you can PM me and i will share it,  i just know some people here think some of us  ramble on about problems that should not be shared on the board, so i have decided that i will not share them all, only by PM's now.    Love to all.

Stacy Martin
on 5/14/08 1:41 am - Montgomery, AL
I was thinking about you and Jeremy yesterday.  I would like for you to share with me.  Please Pm me.
Little-Ladybug
on 5/14/08 2:31 am - Chatom, AL
Hi Tammy.  I am glad things went well for you.  Please let me know about Jeremy.  Is this the son who is in alternitive school?
  ladybugline.gif picture by firefly58
       http://jimmyanddebbieroberts.com/               
Lisa S.
on 5/14/08 2:59 am - AL
Glad to hear that things went well for you yesterday - as I said, God knows the need...the details are just that - details.
Tealrose
on 5/14/08 5:38 am - Chickasaw, AL
Hi Tammy, I'm glad things went well!  I am interested and if you want to share, please feel free to PM me.  I think that anything that has to do with our lives is on topic, but that's just me! God is good!!! 

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

jujujudy
on 5/14/08 8:28 am - Russellville, AL
Isnt it wonderful when prayers are answered right when you need them??Good Luck! Juju
Most Active