Please remember Beth Merchant

Carmen G.
on 5/14/08 11:17 pm - Lincoln, AL
tomorrow...she is having surgery.  Let's all say a prayer for the doctors and Beth.  She is precious and does so much for us. 
Tammy L.
on 5/14/08 11:18 pm - douglasville, GA
  what is she having done?  I will keep her in prayer..   I love ya Carmen!

jujujudy
on 5/14/08 11:20 pm - Russellville, AL
you got it!!
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
Cajun Angel
on 5/14/08 11:43 pm - New Orleans, LA
Done and will continue prayers throughout the day. Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/08 11:52 pm
Beth is a precious lady and I'll defnitely keep her in my prayers. Thank you for sharing this. Do you have her number so I can contact her later? Or even her email address. I lost contact with her when she moved. Can you PM me??

DebbieDoo
Carmen G.
on 5/15/08 10:48 am - Lincoln, AL
Debbie...you have a pm.
Lucy1972
on 5/15/08 1:33 am - Luverne, AL
Praying for her today too!!!
Randall Culpepper
on 5/15/08 10:02 am - Guntersville, AL
I'm praying for her and I AM SO TICKLED for her!  God give Beth a speedy recovery and bless the Surgeon as he does the surgery!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

CarolynInHuntsville
on 5/15/08 10:10 am - Alabama, AL
Carmen,

If you speak with Beth, please give her my best wishes and let her know she will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I can truly say that Beth Merchant is without a doubt, the most positive, stable, pleasant, gracious and sincere person that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Beth's presence is truly missed on this board !
I have misplaced Beth's contact info. If you don't mind, and with her permission, could you please forward it to me in PM?

I hope all is well with her and wish her a speedy recovery!

Carolyn~

Carolyn~

Carmen G.
on 5/15/08 10:44 am - Lincoln, AL
Carolyn...I will tell her if I hear from her.  Also...I will be sending you a pm.
Most Active