Thursday's Thought for the Day...

happy girl
on 5/14/08 8:11 pm - Pensacola, FL
Great Thursday to y'all this morning!!!  I slept like a ROCK here in Greenville, AL! The week is almost over, and this is the thought I leave with you today:  Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. ~ Margaret Lee Runbeck Have a fabulous Thursday filled with HAPPINESS! Love Y'all! 

Randall Culpepper
on 5/14/08 8:16 pm - Guntersville, AL

Good morning my friend!  You are SO CLOSE to us this a.m.  30 minutes!  It's funny that you post this quote this a.m.  It's whats on our church sign this week!  Love ya and have a great Thursday!  Love ya!

For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

happy girl
on 5/14/08 8:53 pm - Pensacola, FL
It's on your church sign????????  WOW!!!!!

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/14/08 8:24 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morning Ms Jackie ~  So happy to see you bright and cheery face!  So glad you enjoyed the card.  I surely made me think of you..  Many thanks to you for your support, prayers and encouragement..  I CAN do all things thru CHRIST..!! Im traveling the road to happiness... atleast trying....LOL...  I slept well also but woke up way to early..!  Get to work at the PT job tonight so I will have to try and squeak in a power nap.. Hope you have a super great day...

Dana      

happy girl
on 5/14/08 8:55 pm - Pensacola, FL
 & ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HHUUGGSSS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Miss Mary
on 5/14/08 9:00 pm - Huntsville, AL
It's a new fresh washed day and all is right in my world. I also slept good last night, I actually slept 4 hours straight, very unusual for me. I plan on having a wonderful Thurseday just stuffed full of happiness. I hope your day is the same. Love, Miss Mary
happy girl
on 5/14/08 9:04 pm - Pensacola, FL
There's my favorite AUNT!!!!  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGGGSS))))))))))))))))) I sure do love you Aunt Mary!    I'm glad you are going/or having a day STUFFED full of happiness!  What more could you ask for? Have the most wonderful day! Your Neice Jackie

Vickie G.
on 5/14/08 9:05 pm - AL
happy girl
on 5/14/08 9:20 pm - Pensacola, FL
HOWWWWWW CUTE!

ShirleyG
on 5/14/08 9:27 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Morning Jackie I plan to travel in a good manner then :) Thanks for the thought provoking quote ...Happy rest of the week to you . Stormy weather today so take care in your travels . Hugs and Blessing to you  Shirley
Most Active