CDC ALERT

Vickie G.
on 5/14/08 9:40 pm - AL
CDC ALERT     The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly Contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by Hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues, or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.  & nbsp;  Take two good friends to the nearest store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (Star Bucks). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. 
jujujudy
on 5/14/08 10:03 pm - Russellville, AL
you had me going there for a few seconds
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
proteinprincess
on 5/15/08 1:29 am - AL

I will be on the lookout for this virus and help stop it in it's tracks. I caught it years ago and it almost killed me.

grandmommy.png picture by oladyntheshu

Cristy S.
on 5/15/08 1:37 am - West Point, GA

Im afraid this is going around at work!!  Im fighting hard to keep from getting it... I better go ahead and have the antidote on hand just in case..

Lilypie Maternity tickers
R. c
on 5/15/08 9:30 am - nashville, TN

always_give_100_at_work.jpg Always give 100% at work image by Xscratch

~* Rosie *~      2-16-10  

fillisg
on 5/15/08 1:05 pm, edited 5/15/08 1:05 pm - Belmont, MS
I have been seriously infected with this WORK virus (we have a charity golf tournament next weekend and I am the organizer).......forget the wine and beer. Someone please go find JOSE (he is quickly becoming a friend of mine)!!!!!

Phyllis
LAP RNY 7/7/06
Highest    Current     Goal
292             157           140

"I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength" Philippians 4:13

Most Active