Friday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 5/15/08 7:06 pm - Guntersville, AL
Woo Hoo it's Friday!  I could , , and  all day today!  Lucy is coming this afternoon!  I so happy!  HEHEHEHE  How'd you sleep?  I slept like a rock again!  Nothing like a good nights sleep! Our Friday challenge is to do something nice for yourself today.  Today is about treating you.  You deserve a day, so go for it.  Treat yourself good today!   Who's up this morning?  What cha sippin' on?  I'm enjoying some awesome Chocolate Cherry Kiss coffee from Fresh Market.  Sure is good too.   Ya'll have a wonderful Friday as you treat yourself good!  
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

happy girl
on 5/15/08 7:13 pm - Pensacola, FL
How's Torey?????  How'd he do last night???? I'm gonna do SUMTHIN' for myself today! Gettin' a Caudle (sp?) block placed into my back for pain relief!!!!  Before that though...I am Headin'  home to see the sexiest man alive along with my babies I miss SO MUCH!!!! 

Randall Culpepper
on 5/15/08 7:17 pm - Guntersville, AL
Haven't heard a peep from him since midnight.  I know the Lortab has knocked him out.  I'm keeping you in my prayers my friend!  GO SEE THEM BABIES, Tim included.  HEHHEHE  I know you miss 'em!  Praying for ya and I'll answer that PM. 

happy girl
on 5/15/08 7:37 pm - Pensacola, FL
I'm glad he has rested well!  I dread going through this with Olivia!  The dentist said her's HAS to come out or it will mess up her teeth from where she has already had braces, but b/c she is on Coumadin, we have opted to WAIT until she is OFF of it.  She is scheduled to be off of it in June.  We are crossing our fingers for June. Hunter is getting braces put on Tuesday of next week.  He will wear them for 18 months.  He's excited about getting his teeth fixed! 

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/15/08 8:22 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morning Randall ~ Me think you are a weee bit excited for the afternoon to get here...!!  I wish you a super great day and an awesome time with Lucy..!!

Dana      

ShirleyG
on 5/15/08 8:59 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Morning Randall ( and Lucy)  So glad she is able to come and spend time with you and you with her  ,,,Now you see how absence makes the heart grow fonder  :)  Have a terrific weekend as I know you will  Shirley
dst1
on 5/15/08 11:12 pm - Rainbow City, AL
Good Morning my dear friend I know that you are so excited Please take good care and remember to pack Torey in ice Love to you Donna

Vickie G.
on 5/15/08 9:03 pm - AL
Foldgers HE HE
Randall Culpepper
on 5/15/08 11:27 pm - Guntersville, AL
  YOU KNOW ME!!  My favorite show, my favorite funny woman, AND THEN.....MY FAVORITE WOMAN OF ALL!  MY LUCY!  I DO LOVE LUCY!!  HEHEHEHE  Thanks for the chuckle.  Gotta run.  Torey's class day is in 30 minutes and he is sluggish this a.m.  Have a great Friday!

jujujudy
on 5/15/08 11:34 pm - Russellville, AL
Darn I would be more than sluggish if I had 5 teeth cut out less than 24 hours ago..I know he is young and can handle things but.this is a bit much  my heart and prayers go out to him..God Bless his little pea pickin Heart Juju
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
Most Active