SECRET PAL --- READ IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING

Carmen G.
on 5/16/08 12:59 am, edited 5/16/08 4:43 am - Lincoln, AL
THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE SENT ME THEIR QUESTIONNAIRES.  I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY TWO PEOPLE TO ALLOW THEM TO JOIN UP.  I AM WAITING UNTIL 8:00 P.M. TONIGHT TO RECEIVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONNAIRES BACK FROM EVERYONE.  AT 8:00 P.M. TONIGHT, I WILL CLOSE THIS ROUND OF SECRET PAL.  NO ONE WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT TIME.  I am sorry to have to do that, but we have to get on with this round and we simply cannot wait any longer.  I have questionnaires for the following people.  IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST AND YOU HAVE SENT ME A QUESTIONNAIRE, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. Julie C Vanessa D Michele B Becky G Louise A Tommy D Rhonda C Kevin B Stacy M Connie T Ellen J Debbie B Donna T Judy H Loretta F Jeannie J Mary M Tammy L Debbie R Vickie G Cristy R Renee A Jackie A. Angelica C Nicole M Dana J Shirley G Susan M Althea T. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST, I DO NOT HAVE A QUESTIONNAIRE FROM YOU.  PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW!!  I sincerely hope that everyone has a great time with this and that everyone follows the rules that they have agreed to follow.  Thank you all so much for your patience and cooperation.
Most Active