Ya Wanna Do The Dance?? It's Friday!!!

happy girl
on 5/15/08 7:09 pm - Pensacola, FL
   It's HEREEEE!!!  Ya wanna do the Happy Dance with me because today is FRIDAY!!!!!     "Happiness is not in our cir****tance but in ourselves. It is not something we see, like a rainbow, or feel, like the heat of a fire. Happiness is something we are." ~ John B. Sheerin Love Y'all & have a FABULOUS Friday!!! 

Randall Culpepper
on 5/15/08 7:20 pm - Guntersville, AL
WOO HOO!!  I'll do the Happy  with ya!  I"M SO HAPPY!!  Love ya and have a GREAT day my friend.  Keeping you in my prayers!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

happy girl
on 5/15/08 7:32 pm - Pensacola, FL
You should be dancing sooooon!!!  That WOMAN of yours is on her way home to see her man!!!   Wished we could make it down to see y'all...just too much going on!   Tomorrow is my dear hubby's BIRTHDAY!!!!  He'll be 43 years old!!!!    He's the best looking 43 year old I know too!!!  I"ve got him a bag full of gifts in my trunk & a beautiful card to carry home.  I never can buy him anything in advance....he's a stinker and finds it!!! He's also VERY PROUD of Brittney graduating tomorrow night too.  Maybe I can post pics of it.

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/15/08 8:26 pm - East Burbs, MN
Happy Birthday to your Hunkie Man...!!! :o)

Dana      

happy girl
on 5/15/08 8:38 pm - Pensacola, FL
 I will tell my HUNKIE man you said so!  He's put his order in for his birthday dinner already too! He wants Homemade Meatloaf, Garlic Mashpotatoes, Seasoned Green Beans, Fresh Tossed Salad with ALL of the fixings including fresh Avacadoes, Rolls and Fresh Strawberry Triffle Dessert. He's ONE SPOILED MAN!!!! 

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/15/08 8:15 pm - East Burbs, MN
 wooooooohooooooo....!! Im danc'n  with  ya!! Have a great day and weekend!!

Dana      

happy girl
on 5/15/08 8:22 pm - Pensacola, FL
I'm right here with yaaaa!!!!!  Do the Happy Dance!!!    

Miss Mary
on 5/15/08 8:59 pm - Huntsville, AL
Have a great weekend. I'm going to. Tell Tim I said Happy Birthday.  I'm so looking forward to getting some rest this weekend. I'm going to work but I will be off the bus. The closer to the end of school the wilder they get. Well, it's just something I have to live with because the school system doesn't help a bit with the problem child. Maybe if they did help when they were in Primary school they wouldn't be quite the problem when they are in High School. I've vented enough. I am going to have a wonderful day. And I'm going to work tonight so I will enjoy myself tonight also. I'm blessed to have jobs I love. Ain't God Good. Love to all Miss Mary
happy girl
on 5/16/08 9:15 pm - Pensacola, FL
DO you remember that my stepdaddy is a busdriver?  He says he would rather take a beating than to drive the last 2 weeks of school...he says the kids are horrible!!!    Don't forget he is a minister too!  He says he is happy that there is a  camera on the bus to protect him and the kids b/c it just gets absolutely UNRULEY on the bus at times!!! Thank God for the SUMMER MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! 

ShirleyG
on 5/15/08 9:02 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
AHHHHHHHHHHH  Jackie  Such a sweet nature you have.. Your bday sweety will be suprised.. Have a wonderful safe trip home and weekend with your family ..  Thanks for ALWAYS having uplifting things to say.. Hugs and blessing Shirley
Most Active