DIVA'S Wedding Attire

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/08 9:52 pm - Midland City, AL
The Sexy Senior Diva's took me with them last night on a whirlwing shopping trip in the frog car.  All three now have selected their attire to wear to Rev. Culpepper's wedding.   Mercy Maude I am tired! betty030.gif image by firefly58  betty111.gif image by firefly58   betty088.gif image by firefly58
jujujudy
on 5/15/08 10:08 pm - Russellville, AL
Whew,Im give out,ive never tried on so many outfits in my life but I think this one will do.its so me,and Bam Bam loves it too.We all three look so, whats the word im looking for??Thanks for all your help,and I think that living bra I got if it dont die before Sept,will do the trick,dont you??I didnt know just how much stuff victoria secrets had to help us girls out.."y" they can do magic!!and best of all no duck tape or toilet paper for stuffin..Im all set..
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/08 10:19 pm - Midland City, AL
I turned my back on Froggy and she changed dresses on me.  She just had to show off her top side   And look at that show-off hat.  She will be the belle of the ball.    Land sakes.  Can't wait to see what tricks Ladybug will pull
Lucy1972
on 5/15/08 11:05 pm - Luverne, AL
You all look marvelous!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I bet you are all tired going through all those stores to try to find dresses for the wedding!!!!!  You may need some coffee to keep yourselfs awake!!!! LOL
jujujudy
on 5/15/08 11:08 pm - Russellville, AL
Marvelous is not the word for it we will be stunning trust me  Coffee sounds so good right now belive i will have another Thanks for reminding me  Juju
dst1
on 5/15/08 11:16 pm - Rainbow City, AL
Good Morning Diva's I have not decided on what to wear yet. I haven't even gotten my room but I need to do that I lost my debit card and the replacement hasn't arrived yet. I really did not want to drive down by myself because I did not want what happened to Donna and me to happen again I just get scared. Oh well I am so excited about this event aren't you.. Love you all three Gwen JuJu and Froggy HAve a great day Donna

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/08 11:26 pm - Midland City, AL
Donna, I guess I missed that story.  What happened to you and Donna B?
Donna B.
on 5/16/08 2:19 am - Pell City, AL
Gwen,      It was SCARY!!   Her blood sugar went low, and she didn't remmeber getting on I-65 or anything else.....It was scary cause I copuldn't drive!   I knew what was happening though. She finally "woke up" in   the parking lot of the hotel!!   It was WILD!!

Because of HIM,
  Donna

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/08 2:37 am - Midland City, AL
OHH GEEZ, make sure she eats something before she drives and if she starts looking like my avatar--make her pull over into the emergency lane
jujujudy
on 5/15/08 11:30 pm - Russellville, AL
Honey,i have no problem having a great day..when i feel good its all on then. Thanks for loving us Donna,we love you too.,,,we will help you find "the" dress if you need help??
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
Most Active