A special Saturday HUG

Carmen G.
on 5/16/08 9:55 pm - Lincoln, AL

(((((((((((((((((((((myBamaBoardFriends))))))))))))))))))))))))))))   This isgoing to be a great great day!!!!  God has given us this day to enjoy and I intend to do just that.  You all have a wonderfully blessed day.

S. M.
on 5/16/08 10:22 pm - In The Country, AL
Morning sweet Carmen!  Hope all is well with you and yours.  I am up and at em as I have a sick dog to deal with then off to work.  I did just what Randall said in his Friday Challenge, do something for your self, I went and got 4 inches cut off of my hair!  It still isn't short enough to come to my shoulders!  Anywho, hope ya'll have a blessed Saturday and know that you are loved! ~Susan
~ Susan 
Little-Ladybug
on 5/16/08 10:25 pm - Chatom, AL
Good morning Carmen.  I so wish I could be with all of you this afternoon.  I know you will all have so much fun.  Please tell everyone hello for me.  We are in Baldwin County this weekend.  Singing tonight and Morning service tomorrow morning.  Tell Mr. John hello. 
  ladybugline.gif picture by firefly58
       http://jimmyanddebbieroberts.com/               
jujujudy
on 5/16/08 10:51 pm - Russellville, AL
((((((((((((((((((HUGS FOR A GOOD
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
jujujudy
on 5/16/08 11:09 pm - Russellville, AL
Dont know what happened to rest of my post  ((((((((((((((((((Hugs for a Good,Safe,and Happy fun filled day)))))))))))Juju
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
Vickie G.
on 5/16/08 11:35 pm - AL

Have a good day Carmen!!!                            just smile

Kay L.
on 5/17/08 12:45 am - N., AL
(((((((((Carmen))))))))))))  Wow!  The weather is gorgeous today!  I hope you have a wonderful day too!
  Kay 

Little-Ladybug
on 5/17/08 12:46 am - Chatom, AL
Hi Kay.  Good to see you this morning!!  Have a good weekend!!
  ladybugline.gif picture by firefly58
       http://jimmyanddebbieroberts.com/               
Most Active