visiting the Lord

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/08 11:58 pm, edited 5/17/08 12:06 am - Daleville, AL

Matthew 25:35

For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink:  I was a stranger, and ye took me in.

When Lord? When?  When did I see you hungry and feed you?  WHEN did I take you in as a stranger?  When did I clothe you?  I don't recall doing any of these things!

Do you recall taking Chicken soup to a sick neighbor?  It was then that you fed the Lord.  What about the family who lost all of their possesions to a fire.  Did you take them clothes?  It was then that you clothed the Lord. When you saw that little scared child in the store and helped him find his mommy..you took him in.   When you went to the hospital to visit with the sick it was then that you visited with the Lord.

Yes, when we give of ourselves to help others in need we are visiting with the Lord.

Be Blessed today!

Lisa

Little-Ladybug
on 5/17/08 12:42 am - Chatom, AL
Good morning Lisa.  You know we can all do these things.  It won't cost us anything as far as money goes but we must give our all.  That is why we do what we do every weekend.  We go to the small churches that the big groups will not go to.  We don't look at the crowd, we look for the spirit!!!  Have a good day and weekend.  Tell Joe hello from the Roberts family.
  ladybugline.gif picture by firefly58
       http://jimmyanddebbieroberts.com/               
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/08 12:00 am - Daleville, AL

Hey Debbie....

The little things we do count and add up don't they!

You two are just that little something special!

Poor Joe is SICK SICK SICK!  I came home Wednesday and he had a temp of 102...he's been vomiting and had the poopies since.  He doesn't even feel well enough for Church today.  Keep him in your prayers.

MUCH LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Lisa

dst1
on 5/17/08 1:24 am - Rainbow City, AL
Thank you Lisa I often forget that I am giving to the Lord when I do these things. Wow Thank you again for reminding me Donna

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/08 12:02 am - Daleville, AL

Hey Donna...

I'm Glad this encouraged you.

We often forget that the simple things we do are a ministry.

Be Blessed,

Lisa

Most Active