SECRET PAL ASSIGNMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT

Carmen G.
on 5/17/08 2:50 am - Lincoln, AL
Please let me know you got yours.  I have had a couple who could not open the attachments.  Some did not have attachments, but it was typed out in the email.  I hope everyone has a blast with this and I promise that your secret pals were placed into a program that drew the names for me.  I had someone already ask if I coupled you up.  Nope...the computer did it for me.   You will find out in December who your secret pal is.  Also, please refer to the rules for information or ask me.  If there is a problem sending a gift, please let me know.  After two months of not sending a gift, you will be dropped from the program.  Also, if you can't open the attachment, let me know and I will type it out into an email for you.  I just want everyone to enjoy this and have a great time buying and receiving.   If you need me, just drop me an email or pm.  GOGOGOGO and have a BLAST!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/08 3:54 am - Hartselle, AL
I got mine.  I'm so excited.  If you ever need me to help in sending something for someone who can't afford to that month or cant for some other reason...let me know.  I'll be glad to help.  I can either send you $$ to go toward a gift...or send something myself.  I want this to be fun for everybody.  That's a good idea.  I never thought of offering to do that last round....  See I told you you'd do great!
Mom2ItalianGirls
on 5/17/08 4:03 am - Alabaster, AL
I got mine! And I just love this person so the 'puter done GOOD!!!

Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.

BullDog Lady
on 5/17/08 4:07 am - Somewhere GREAT!
I got mine......heheehhe, thanks Carmen!

****Becky***** @}------- @}--------

Tommy Deese
on 5/17/08 4:08 am - Dothan, AL
Carmen, I got mine!
Tomtom

boomboom40
on 5/17/08 4:28 am - huntsville, AL
i didnt get mine secret admirer
Carmen G.
on 5/17/08 12:14 pm - Lincoln, AL
Kevin...I sent yours this morning and it did not come back to me.  I did send it again just now.  If you do not get it, let me know.  I will try something else to get it to you. 
S. M.
on 5/17/08 4:32 am - In The Country, AL
Carmen you have a PM awaiting! 
~ Susan 
queenieredhead
on 5/17/08 5:11 am - Huntsville, AL
I didn't get my secret pal.  Just checked my email and nothing there.  Could you resend to [email protected]?  Thanks Carmen!  Love ya!  Thanks for doing this.

"Life is too short not to be happy."

Carmen G.
on 5/17/08 12:12 pm - Lincoln, AL
You have mail, Vicky. 
Most Active