Okay.... SO..............

Elle Felts
on 5/17/08 1:44 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL

It looks as if there are PLENTY of people READING this  here board, so why isn't anyone POSTING?  Come on folks, if you're gonna read, why not post???  Come on out and POST!  It's lonely being in here all alone.

Stacy Martin
on 5/17/08 2:41 pm - Montgomery, AL
Hey ELLE.  Im here now.  I just got in.  I was at the ballfield until after 330 and then went to the Olive Garden and got to meet LUCY.  I left there and went to Wal Mart and Winn Dixie.
Elle Felts
on 5/17/08 10:37 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Good morning Miss Itty Bitty!  Sounds like you had a great Saturday.

Stacy Martin
on 5/18/08 12:21 pm - Montgomery, AL
I had a great Saturday and Sunday too.  Im ready for bed.  I forgot some stuff at Wal Mart on Saturday and had to go back today.  Then i took Brooks swimming. AFter that he weed eated and picked up sticks and i cleaned house and cooked supper.  The restaruant is closed on Sunday night so i cooked chicken pot pie.
*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/17/08 9:06 pm - East Burbs, MN
Morning Ms Elle ~ I was on for a bit last night but then promptly proceeded to crash and burn as I had worked at the PT job yesterday.  Wishing you a super great day!

Dana      

Elle Felts
on 5/17/08 10:38 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Hey there Dana.  It's so good to see you.  Thanks for posting~  How are things going with you?

*~ Dayner Dee ~*
on 5/17/08 10:41 pm - East Burbs, MN
Things are going well, thanks... More importantly how are you fairing?  I see the pre-wedding hype is going good for you...LOL...  Have a great day!

Dana      

Elle Felts
on 5/17/08 10:49 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
It's going Dana, it's going.....of course you know how "I" feel about everything, but I'm making the best of it.  I want this day to be special for my sweet girl and it's her day to feel "SPECIAL".  Now, I must get to work on Jill's attitude.  She's fussing and complaining about everything.  She's a bridesmaid and already fussing about rolling her hair and having a manicure.  Geez,....to be 17 again.  Calgon.....TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!! Keep on praying for ALL of us.  We need them bad. Love and hugs, Loretta

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/08 9:08 pm, edited 5/17/08 9:08 pm - Midland City, AL
I have been putting up SQUASH and today have some MAJOR house cleaning to do
Elle Felts
on 5/17/08 10:39 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Squash, YUM!  Are the figs ready yet???  Oh boy, I can't wait~!  Strawberry FIG preserves.

Most Active