Shame on me!!

trouble256
on 4/25/11 3:20 am - Athens, AL
I haven't visited the Alabama board in quite some time!  I have been busy to say the least. I am finally finishing up my last semester at the junior college, was accepted into the Sr. College!  (I only have two years left woot!

Claudia is almost 10 months old, and growing like a little weed!  She has 3 teeth, is crawling, and trying her best to keep me moving ALL DAY LONG! Who needs an exercise routine...just have a baby! LOL

We are pleased to announce, we are expecting our second (post op) child Nov. 8th 2011. Couldnt be more thrilled.

Here are some photo's of Claudia's First Easter, hope you all enjoy!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lisa M.
on 4/25/11 3:35 am - Delano, TN
BEAUTIFUL!  SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL~
Faith is NOT believing God can.
    It is knowing that God will!

trouble256
on 4/25/11 5:10 am - Athens, AL
Thanks!!!
Kim S.
on 4/25/11 4:10 am - Helena, AL
It is so good to hear from you!  Congrats on school and the new addition to the family!  Seems like yesterday we were getting pregnancy updates on Claudia and now she's almost a year old!  You are truly blessed. 

It was great to hear from you.

Kim

trouble256
on 4/25/11 5:11 am - Athens, AL
I know, my baby is growing up so fast!!  I am taking this pregnancy as SLOW as possible cause after this lil one, we are done. (tear) but at the same time, im excited cause I will EVENTUALLY get my body back and can go for the TT that I have been wanting!!
Leslie M.
on 4/27/11 12:29 pm - AL
Absolutely adorable!
Congrats!!!!

Leslie
Carmen G.
on 5/3/11 4:24 am - Lincoln, AL
Beautiful and congratulations!!!!
Most Active