Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeee, yeah!!!

Elle Felts
on 6/6/11 4:19 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
I am on a roll this week.  Sleep deprivation will do that to us Nana's.  Shewwweeee, this boy won't a sleep in his bed.  Got a big nice full sized bed and he wants to sleep with Nana and Papa.  Goodness.....The boy was sleeping upside down in between us with his two feet on either size of Papa's face and Papa was sawin' sum logs, I tell ya.  Goodness gracious what a sight.  I tried to take some pictures, but couldn't get the entire thing without waking them up.  Both Papa n' I wound up in the chiropractor's office first thing this morning.  Then Christian and I went shopping and lo and behold Target was having a meat mark-down.  Ohhhh lawsy me.....Got a huge beef brisket  for $10 and wound up cutting it in half and freezing 1/2.  Got the other in crockpot cooking for dinner tomorrow night.  Threw in some taters, carrots and onion and we'll be set.  Got a huge head of cabbage to steam too.  Also, got a spiral sliced ham for $8.  Can you even imagine that?  We can eat on this thing for a couple of weeks or probably share some with my Daddy.  I've already got supper for tonight started....spanish rice and porkchops for my DH.  It's one of his favs and I rarely ever cook it for him, so he will be blessed this week with all the food his little heart desires.  Got campmeeting in B'ham the rest  of the week, so I've got to get my meals cooked up ahead of time so we can meet the bus at church each night.  If any of you know or have heard of Tommy Bates, he will be speaking tomorrow night.  I have not heard him myself, but I've heard amazing things about him and I can't wait to get there to hear him.  Anyways...ya'll have a blessed and wonderful day.  Drink lots of water and stay hydrated.

Kim S.
on 6/6/11 4:27 am - Helena, AL
Sounds yummy!  What time is dinner??!!

Elle Felts
on 6/6/11 9:56 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Whenever you get here, Kim.....COME ON.  I have plenty to share.

Louise A.
on 6/6/11 6:15 am - Anniston, AL

Your supper sounds delish.   Wish I did not have to cook but it looking more and more like hot dogs and hamburgers this afternoon.  I started a new med Friday and my foot has been hurting something horrendious.   It hurt so bad last night I thought that I would cry, but this is a new and different pain.  Anyways waiting on the doctor to call about the new meds. 

Finished with PT today now for the pool ever day to get some brown on these legs and arms.  I am so ready for vacation. 

I know about being on a roll.  I was about ready Friday to say something to nosey people.  If they want to see what my Spyder looks like and wants to know what the tag stands for just ask me. 

Elle Felts
on 6/6/11 9:55 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL

Supper was delish.  Jill and I ate earlier and Christian has turned his little nose up at everything I've tried to get him to eat except for cheese and some goldfish.  He ate a sausage biscuit for breakfast while his Papa and I took turns with therapy and chiropractic visits.  Our old backs can't take all this squirming and flipping and a floppin' from this 3 year old,  Either he's gonna have to sleep in his bed or I am.  LOL  He has been running FULL BLAST all day and I AM BEAT.  Took him to play with neighbor kids awhile ago and they played outside for a bit, but it is just too dang HOT.  I think we are going to go to the water park tomorrow so we can stay a little cool.  We just love that place. Can't wait for the free movies to start up next week either.  Cool, dark and free.  WOW.....

About the Spyder.....well....what can I say....some people have to morals or cuth.  LOL

LOVE YOU WEEZIE....

Elle

Most Active