Monday! Whatcha Eatin? R U Moving?

Kim S.
on 7/30/12 12:36 am - Helena, AL
Happy Monday! 

I ran Saturday morning, and the weather was so nice-80 degrees.  It was a nice change from the 100 degree heat I normally run in.  Yesterday I cooked a big family dinner-roast, gravy, rice, carrots and ****ty browines....it was yummy and the rest of the brownies are on my desk with only a few remaining-these folks in my office love brownies!

My coffee maker died this weekend.  It has been acting up-so I cleaned it with CLR-and initially it was working fine...while I was running the pots of clear water through it, it just died.  Oh well, I got 7 years out of it-and I use it every single day.  I ordered the same exact one from Amazon..now I'll just use the Tassimo until it gets here!

Had to shop to completely set up the guest room upstairs.  The only thing in there was a bedframe, a table and a small chair.  My husband's family is coming in October, so I had to get this room done.  Got a queen mattress and boxspring, curtains, rod, complete comforter set, pillows, sheets and mattress pad.............all for $500!  At Big Lots!  The room really looks nice.

Tonight is boot camp! 

Eats today:
B1-Jimmy Dean Delights breakfast sandwich
B2-grilled chicken breast
S-banana
L-pork chop and salad
S-a few cherries
S-Chobani
D-left over roast and carrots

Dessert-NSA Klondike bar

Leslie M.
on 7/30/12 1:31 pm - AL

B:  1 boiled egg, 2 strips turkey bacon, 1 slice ww toast
L:  3 oz. spicy grilled chicken, 3 brocolli florets, 1/2 cup hot and spicy tofu soup
S:  almond granola bar
D:  prob 6 oz. rotisserie chicken, 1 ww roll, 1 c. garden salad, 2 oz. swiss cheese
S:  protein bar and coffee.....had to get a caffeine fix!

Most Active