This week

Kim S.
on 10/5/12 2:44 am - Helena, AL
Well, I'm still slowly recovering from my upper respiratory illness.  I feel much better, but my lungs aren't 100%.  I had to run yesterday-the weather was perfect, and I needed to exercise-I was going nuts sitting around.  So I put on running clothes and hit the trail.  I didn't do too bad-at times my chest would hurt a bit, so I'd walk for a while or do walking lunges.  All in all, I covered about 3 miles alternating jogging, lunging and walking....in about 50 minutes.

Tonight I'll attend the Southern Women's Show and tomorrow I'll get up and run again.  I haven't been too concerned with eating this week because I don't really have an appetite.  I am making myself eat something healthy every couple hours though to keep blood sugar level.

Eats today:

B1-Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich
B2-baked chicken breast (buffalo)
S-1/2 cup Chobani cherry yogurt
L-about a cup of red beans with sausage and 4 Ritz and a laughing cow cheese wedge
S-Apple (honeycrisp yeay!!)
D-not sure.........will eat out tonight

I have a very busy weekend ahead.  Gotta clean all the windows-inside and out and scrub down my front porch-we have company coming next week.  I'll put out a few fall decorations, but not all of them this year. 

Have a great weekend.

Most Active