Mobile Infirmary Weight Loss Surgery Briefing

rhinorg
on 1/15/13 11:10 am
I want to start by telling you I'm bias because I have had my VSG surgery for over four years and think I should have had the knowledge and procedure years before that wonderful day!

I attended the briefing with my sister in law and it was as dry and non energetic as paint drying convention. The surgeon covered the three surgeries with less than excitement and he fail to give the VSG high billing, so you know he gave the ByPass the higher mark....the Lap band was even mentioned..

I sure hope the individuals get to hear from others and get more information about the life saving, changing journey! For me it was OMG what's wrong with this briefing and these guys are not enjoying this information!

surley someone needs to fix this centers briefing!

alabamaorthogirl
on 2/16/13 4:55 pm - AL
VSG on 02/19/13
Which surgeon talked? When I went it wasn't terrible but could have been better. I was just excited to get that first step done. Weinstein didn't really say VSG was the best but did say it was good. He would recommend the Bypass over VSG for diabetics. Maybe it was one of the more boring surgeons that gave that talk.
Most Active