Weight gain after RNY.

Judy M.
on 8/6/14 9:51 am - Jacksonville, AL

I had RNY in o6 and in the past 2 years I have gained 45 pounds. I am trying very hard to lose these pounds but I lose some and gain them back. Help, what can I do? I do have health issues that prevent me from getting enough exercise and I have hypothyroid but I take meds for that. Does anyone know if it is safe to take Garcinia Cambogia  after gastric bypass? Has anyone tried it?  Thanks

To often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

MeanStreak88
on 9/19/14 2:02 am - Opelika, AL

It happens unfortunately. It happened to me, but thankfully I got mine back off to within a few pounds of my lowest weight. I would definitely  talk with your bypass surgeon, or any gastro Dr before taking something like that. Better safe than sorry.  Good luck and you can do it!

Ya gotta have more cowbell!!

knjsSecretPal
on 6/24/15 6:25 am

Try the 5 day ouch test diet. It helps you get back in focus and get back on track. 

Kelly L.
on 7/19/15 11:49 am

Hi, are you logging everything you eat into an app or website like myfitnesspal?   Maybe your calories and carbs are too high?   I never reached goal and gained a little back, but I am back on track now and trying these things.   I have physical limitations too, but I am trying swimming for exercise.   I hope this helps.

Most Active