Need New Surgeon or PA for Saline Pull...Update:Medical Records (RMC Anniston, AL Dr....

dlecia05
on 7/19/19 5:01 am, edited 7/19/19 5:05 am - Sylacauga, AL

Well, I'm 12 years out. Dr. Bryan Freeman was my doctor along with PA Tim Barnes. Have had acid reflux bad for the past 4 years or so and now starting to have trouble keeping food down when I first start eating. Had a recent barium swallow and endoscopy. Will get official results in 2 weeks but radiologist said it looks like my band may have slipped a little bit. Haven't had any other problems over the years.

I'm trying to find a bariatric surgeon to see who will see patients this far out and who doesn't see their regular surgeon since he's no longer practicing here. Need suggestions so i can get some saline pulled out and maybe that will help with the acid reflux. I've been at my sweet spot since just before Dr. Freeman left. Can't recall what year that was but it's been awhile.

Can't get my records from RMC-Anniston because they report they don't have any for me. All my information has remained the same over the years with the exception of just recently getting married. And if they go by social number it still shouldn't be a problem.

I hope there is someone out there who can refer me to another surgeon or PA just to have saline checks if nothing else. (45 mins from south Annistion and 45 mins from south Birmingham I459/I20 corridor.

Felecia (10/30/2007 surgery)

***Update: I just got a message that RMC only carry records for 10 years. So...I still need a doc or PA.

Pre-admission testing: 261
First goal: 185
Second goal: 180
Third goal:  178

dlecia05
on 11/12/19 8:28 am - Sylacauga, AL

Update: 11-12-2019

My gastroenterologist did a saline pull due to constant reflux after barium swallow and endoscopy. Pulled all 2cc out of band. Totally empty. Have gained 27lbs since August. A steady 187 for a number of years up to 214. Going this week at get some put in. He gave me 3 options. Diet and exercise, put some saline in or get a revision and get sleeve. (due to slight slippage). Well since i don't know if my insurance will pay, going to get saline put in and go from there.

Pre-admission testing: 261
First goal: 185
Second goal: 180
Third goal:  178

Most Active