Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/10 3:46 am - Midland City, AL
Topic: RE: Merry Christmas everybody!!!Ready to hit the road!
 Actually, it happens when you "did without" to give the child you raised everything she wanted,   marries, has a family of her own then forgets you and her Dad even exist to go spend EVERY holiday with the very person she wanted so badly to get away from.
Louise A.
on 12/25/10 1:48 am - Anniston, AL
Topic: Merry Christmas
I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.  We just got back from a Christmas day service at church, now to start dinner.  
Louise A.
on 12/25/10 1:47 am - Anniston, AL
Topic: RE: Merry Christmas everybody!!!Ready to hit the road!
I thought it was only when you had a son and he took a wife it stopped all the holiday gatherings.   We never get to spend any holidays with our son, he always has to come early.  One of these days things is going to change. 
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/10 1:11 am - Midland City, AL
Topic: RE: Merry Christmas
 MERRY CHRISTMAS    Pam
Leslie M.
on 12/24/10 11:59 pm - AL
Topic: RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas!
NaNa4two
on 12/24/10 8:38 pm - Muscle Shoals, AL
 ******  Merry Christmas    ******

Elle Felts
on 12/24/10 8:15 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Topic: RE: Will you do it?
Fantastic step, Louise.  Wow, that is something that is hard to deal with.  Especially with eating, friendships, relationships ect....

I am trying to be extra careful with my eating this Christmas season. I have not been eating any sweets and I guess since I've been so busy, my blood sugars are dropping due to lack of food and nutrition.  I know I need to be eating better, but I have been so busy, with work, Christian, making Christmas presents ect......It's just been a hectic few weeks for me.  Dealing with my foot, kidney problems, diabetes, ect....it not an easy feat to follow.  I just ask that you all pray for me during this time and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Elle Felts
on 12/24/10 8:08 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Elle Felts
on 12/24/10 8:06 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Topic: Merry Christmas everybody!!!Ready to hit the road!

Kyle and I are packed and ready to hit the road.  My aunt and uncle will be staying at our house while we are away for a couple of days.  I am so glad I don't have to do a traditional Christmas with my Dad's brothers and sisters.  I mean, I do love them and all, but it's his family, not MINE.  We should be spending Christmas with our kids, but where there are husband's involved, they try to control the situation and spend the entire day with their families.  I don't think it's fair.  Kyle and I spent equal time with both our families when they lived here.  Now, with Mama going on to be with the Lord, it's just not the same and Daddy goes to his sisters at the old home place. There are still 10 siblings left, so when you get them all together and their families which most of the kids don't come like my age causes they spend that time with their kids, the way it's supposed to be.  So,  ya'll be praying for us as we hit the road for North Alabama/Ga. for a wonderful weekend getaway.

Elle Felts
on 12/24/10 7:59 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Topic: RE: Does anyone suffer from panic attacks?

Pam, it's so good to see you.  How are you?  Girl, I feel your pain.  I have had panic attacks off and on for years.  It is NO FUN at all.  The blood sugar issues aren't fun either.  After either of them, you entire body feels DRAINED.    I usually have to go to bed and just sleep for awhile, that is after taking my medication for either.

I hope you are doing well, otherwise.  Please let me hear from you more often.  I would love to catch up with you.

Elle

Most Active