Newbie in Central Arkansas

GillianWhitney
on 5/15/13 1:22 am - Shannon Hills, AR
RNY on 07/15/13

Well, if I thought becoming diabetic and being put on a low carb diet was tough, getting prepped for my surgery in July is tougher.  No cokes, coffee and tea must be decaf, etc.  Not to mention I have a load of questions that I can't ask the doctor until I see him closer to the surgery date.  I will ask you guys...What vitamin is the best to use and should I go ahead and start using it?  I like Visalus for a protein shake.  Is that a good one to use?  any other tips would be much appreciated.

CarlSherry
on 5/15/13 6:56 am - Searcy, AR
VSG on 12/03/12

Good Luck on the surgery! I have never heard of Visalus so I can't give you any feedback on that. I use Centrum multi vitamins. I didn't start using them until after my surgery. I think if I had used them before I had my surgery my blood work would have been better.

jcmt08
on 6/18/13 5:16 am

Hey its good to "meet" you!!! I am in the process of getting my insurance to approve the procedure, so I have a ways to go. Good Luck on your surgery!!!!

Pamela B.
on 6/22/13 1:31 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
Pamela B.
on 6/22/13 1:35 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

Good Luck with you upcomming surgery

purpleswingline
on 7/25/13 1:31 am - Fayetteville, AR
RNY on 08/26/13

I'm from Northwest Arkansas.  My surgery is Aug 26th.  My doctor put me on all my vit during my 6 month supervised diet, required by my insurance.

Kelic18
on 8/5/13 2:46 am - AR

Good Luck! I am at the end of my 6 month wait due to insurance, and just waiting on the surgeon to get with me about financing and all!

Congrats! And Good Luck!

Most Active