My surgery is getting Closer !!! I hope to have a date next week.....

Pamela B.
on 6/21/13 1:15 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

I will be using Dr.Mark Gibbs in Little Rock WEST it is a center of excellence hospital Im getting the SLEEVE aka VSG I should be going on my pre-op diet very soon I got a call today from my CASE MGR and said to be expecting a call from my surgeons office next week,and that its going to happen pretty fast......I hope to have a surgery date next week......

Pamela B.
on 6/24/13 3:45 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

I wont be getting a surgery date for a little while my ins. lady is on vaca until July the 1st.....Im hopeing it is soon,very soon....I cant wait to start my pre-op to get that part over with.....

Pamela B.
on 6/25/13 9:50 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

Well I have my surgery date JULY 24th,2013....yea

CarlSherry
on 6/25/13 3:21 pm - Searcy, AR
VSG on 12/03/12

Best of luck to you!

r0bynn
on 7/15/13 1:53 pm - AR
RNY on 08/05/13
I just got TriCare to approve the surgery. I'm waiting on Dr. Fuller's in LR to call to make my 3 visits and surgery date. I've been watching YouTube vidoes ALL day. I'm excited but scared. Everything I can deal with but the extra skin and no coverage from TriCare to fix it terrifies me! Good luck!
Kelic18
on 8/5/13 2:51 am - AR

Congrats! Well as of now you should have had your surgery! Hope all is well! I will be using DR. Fuller, he's in the same place! :) I am waiting on the ladies to call me about financing and how much it all will be, with insurance and all! Hope all is well! YAY! I am getting closer.. I can feel! LOL

Most Active